Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accident to semi and full autonomous vehicle.
If you are excellent, bright, hands-on person with passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!
We are looking for a talented energetic customer-obsessed team player, with knowledge of Logic design environment, scripting experience, and strong self-motivation to develop Tools and Scripts and perform Logic Design flows as part of an ASIC Design Automation engineer role
developing next-generation autonomous vehicles EYQ chips.
In this role responsibilities include, although not limited to:
- Develop and implement design automation tools and scripts
- Perform logic design flows from high-level design to synthesis and power analysis
- Evaluate and explore new automation technologies and advocate for efficiency improvements
- Evaluate multiple vendor solutions and guide execution, in the most optimal use, based on design needs
- Effectively communicate and support large number of design engineers, providing high-quality tools and flows, documentation, and presentations