Gigantic is the owner and operator of Clawee, a claw machine game, played online on real arcade machines controlled remotely through video streaming.
As a one-of-a-kind game experience, we produce the next stage in gaming that is enjoyed by players across the universe.
Clawee was launched in 2017 and has had over 8 million downloads with over 100,000 prizes shipping each month from its warehouses in the United States and China.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our growing team in Tel Aviv!
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets representing the behaviors of game players
- Provide recommendations and conclusions from game data to shape features and game economies
- Work closely with internal departments such as product, economy and monetization in order to make data driven decisions and track on product performance
- Manage projects with the monetization and product managers to improve business KPIs
- Initiate, plan and analyze multiple A/B tests that will affect main KPIs and lead business growth