As Customer Innovation Lead, you will be responsible for the overall customer engagement strategy ensuring optimal solutions to our client’s language challenges.
You will identify and manage innovative approaches to business challenges and work with teams across the organization to deliver customer centric solutions and services that generate value.
You will lead new thinking and nurture new ideas from concept, through pilot and into production.
Working with fellow IQVIA colleagues you will both support the broader IQVIA offering and represent IQVIA Translation Services (ITS) independently.
The primary goals are to identify & implement innovative solutions, driving efficiencies in the delivery of our business, in order that our clients view ITS as an industry-leading language solution provider and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and deliver a strong strategy which builds upon the foundations of existing ITS delivery and identify new opportunities to drive lean & efficient solutions to help decrease delivery timelines, drive quality up & reduce the cost of delivery wherever possible, in order to further the professional and commercial ambitions of ITS
- Designs proposals, proof of concepts and services to meet customer needs while working with stakeholders throughout IQVIA
- Liaise with existing commercial teams to align execution of commercial strategy consistent with operating procedures
- Manage, monitor, and report on high priority activities to senior leadership and supporting stakeholders
- Build and develop strong, long-term relationships with key stakeholders inside and outside IQVIA
- Promote ITS within IQVIA, positively influencing employees across the enterprise
- In consultation with ITS operations and technology teams design exceptional solutions that position ITS as faster, more accurate, better value and more secure than our competitors
- Leading onboarding activities for new clients and providing exceptional consultative support to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty