As Integration Innovation Lead, you will be responsible for the strategic direction and oversight of IQVIA Translation Services user experience and customer integrations.
You will be an individual contributor delivering expert product design consultation to develop innovative solutions enabling customers to collaborate easily and maximize efficiency with ITS solutions to solve their language challenges.
The ideal candidate is an experienced product designer or UX/UI architect with strong business acumen, technical skill and experience in the localization industry.
We seek individuals who have experience working in large organizations while maintaining a passion for agility and creativity.
If you are an accomplished product designer with experience in the localization industry, this role will allow you to work creatively to revolutionize the life sciences translations industry.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Lead the end-to-end design process in alignment with business strategy and solution vision to create intuitive, easy-to-use interfaces enabling customers to leverage ITS services
- Transform ideas, business opportunities, research and creative vision into tangible products and services that provide clear, usable, useful and desirable outcomes for users
- Lead the definition and implementation of systems integrations to support end-to-end workflows, representing ITS on technical integration matters for IQVIA and external customers
- Oversee the creation of comprehensive UX assets and deliverables, including personas, user journey maps, prototypes, wireframes, mockups, and usability studies
- Collaborate with ITS operations, technology, and design teams to formulate and compare solution alternatives across business and technical considerations
- Use a wide variety of user research techniques from concept to implementation to understand mental models, user needs, patterns of behaviour to test assumptions, inform the design and influence prioritization
- Design and maintain an exceptional interface for the technology platform that positions ITS with better speed, accuracy, security and value relative to our competitors
- Define interface requirements for platform to enable rapid incremental value delivery with innovative technologies and optimize usage of existing technologies as appropriate
- Provide informal leadership and mentorship for centralized design team resources in matrixed environment throughout software development life cycle
- Research current and emerging tools, techniques, and technologies to stay apprised of industry best practices for user experience and localization technology trends
- Lead and establish best practices and design thinking to drive optimized digital experiences
- Collaborate with design and engineering teams to ensure adherence to IQVIA brand guidelines, design best practices, and industry standards