As Platform Innovation Lead, you will be responsible for providing solution architecture support for innovative technology approaches to solve our clients' language challenges.
You will be an individual contributor delivering expert technology consultation and creative problem solving to bridge between strategic and tactical considerations.
The primary goal is to identify and implement innovative solutions, driving efficiencies in the delivery of our business and elevating IQVIA Translation Services as a preferred technology partner.
While this is not a primarily hands-on software engineering role, a strong engineering foundation and technical skillset is critical for success.
You will work in lockstep with product and business team members to evaluate potential solution paths as well as supporting technical architects and engineers throughout the software development life cycle.
The ideal candidate is an experienced solutions architect with a strong engineering background and experience in the localization industry.
We seek individuals who have experience working in large organizations while maintaining a passion for agility and creativity.
If you are an accomplished solutions architect with experience in the localization industry, this role will allow you to work creatively to revolutionize the life sciences translations industry.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Conceptualize, develop, and guide implementation of solutions architectures in alignment with business strategy and solution vision
- Collaborate with ITS operations and technology teams to formulate and compare solution alternatives across business and technical considerations
- Design and maintain an exceptional platform that positions ITS with better speed, accuracy, security and value relative to our competitors
- Define high level design and architecture of technical platform, applying best practices to ensure satisfaction of non-functional requirements such as performance, scalability, security, reliability, and availability
- Work with technical architects, engineering team members, and suppliers to iteratively develop and deliver scalable end-to-end solutions
- Define complex requirements for technical infrastructure, information systems, and APIs to provide flexible solutions that enable rapid incremental value delivery with new technologies and optimize usage of existing technologies as appropriate
- Research current and emerging tools, techniques, and technologies to stay apprised of industry best practices for product and platform architectures
- Proactively identify and propose solutions for business-impacting technical challenges
- Stay apprised of enterprise architecture standards and represent ITS on enterprise matters