Sisense’s mission is to infuse analytics everywhere. We bring “power to the builders” by enabling our customers to answer complex questions with data and drive the best business outcomes possible.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
As part of Sisense's continued growth we are looking for a Senior Java Engineer to join a highly skilled and motivated development group. The ideal candidate will be a multidisciplinary talented Java EE professional. One who can keep a system-wide, holistic understanding of the design, architecture, and product trade-offs, while at the same time spot the most complex low-level details of the software - design patterns, cost and benefits of various calling conventions and performance issues.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED… SO FAR:
- You have Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- You have hands-on experience designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- You have strong Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- You have experience working in a Product company with an Agile development process
- You have experience with BI products - great advantage
- You have experience with complex SQL expressions
- You have experience Spring, Spring boot and related technologies (JSON, REST, SQL)
- hotline with SQL+Python ML analysis, and enable Tinder to make better matches
- We are our own customers. We’re heavy users of the features we build and have an intuitive understanding of what makes data teams so special and successful.
“You have unlimited questions remaining” is core to our team’s philosophy. We are excited about learning and sharing together, and work hard to make sure that everyone is set up for success.