Biosense Webster Israel is recruiting for Software Complaint Analyst in the R&D Group, located in Yoqneam, Israel.
The Software Complaint Analyst will play a pivot role in investigating customer complaints on the company medical device product, originating in potential software defects, acting between the Customer Complaint QA department and the R&D Software department.
- Reception of customer complaints on the Medical Devices of the company, those assigned for R&D software investigation (when potential root cause is a software bug)
- Preliminary software investigation of the complaint, using software debugging tools (crash dump and log analysis, step by step defect reproducing etc.)
- Routing of complaint to appropriate R&D software developer for further handling
- Leading the contact with the global field support teams for complaint data fetching
- Participation in the Quality Assurance company meetings for complaint handling and trending analysis
- Software Complaint weekly internal reports - writing and sending
- Initiate continuous improvement actions in the software complaint management process, the company software maintainability and serviceability, by a continuous mutual learning dialogue with the software developers.
- Sharing and presentations of interesting and teaching complaint cases with the software department