Dtect, is a spinoff deep-tech AI company coming out of Tel Aviv University, operating in the field of visual and audio forensics.
We are looking for an experienced, passionate technical lead to join our team and lead this effort.
As a senior member you'll play a crucial role in the build-up of the team, technology and products.
As CTO you will:
- Build backend infrastructure from the ground up
- Design and collaborate with the engineering team to build architecture and system design for new products
- Build internal products and integrate with external APIs
- Play a role in building, expanding, testing and releasing of a products
- Work with researchers on new AI models
- Recruit and train new team members
What we offer:
- Smart, dynamic team with whom you can share the experience of building something unique
- Solve a real problem that will have a significant impact
- Competitive financial terms with notable equity in a new initiative
- Strong leadership skills with a proven ability to guide and inspire technical teams
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in backend engineering, with expertise in Python
- 2+ years leading a technical team of five people or above
- BSc in computer science or Electrical Engineering in a tier one university.
- Experience and deep understanding of relational databases
- Experience designing and implementing APIs
- Experience working with micro-services
- Experience in cloud environments (AWS or Google Cloud or Microsoft Azure)
- Knowledge in testing methodologies