As a Senior Software Architect in the Accelerated Computing team, you will craft End to End (E2E) AI Cloud architectural flows and be part of a team of specialists who span across numerous technological fields related to the modern data center, such as distributed AI and deep learning systems, High Performance Computing (HPC), Networking Operating Systems, Virtualization, Storage, and more.
What you'll be doing:
- Define system and software architecture for End to End (E2E) AI Cloud architectural flows of ground breaking emerging AI and HPC networks which involves innovative software and hardware, in areas such as Resiliency, Large Scale Orchestration as well as Monitoring and Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Be an active member in setting the use cases and metrics for Networks Predictive Maintainability as well as other flows supported by Machine Learning (ML)
- Work closely with various groups within NVIDIA to bring AI and HPC network technologies to reality, including GPU and Switch HW and SW teams, Product as well as fellow architects
What we need to see:
- Hold a B.Sc., M.Sc. or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Electrical or Computer Engineering from a reputable university (or equivalent experience)
- 8+ years of proven experience as a software architect
- Proven Networking as well as Networking Telemetry experience
- A teammate with a can-do attitude, high energy and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability and flexibility to work and communicate effectively in a multi-national, multi-time-zone corporate environment
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- InfiniBand hands-on experience
- Experience in Kubernetes.
- Stellar communication skills.